Last Updated: February 11, 2022
If you visit any of our websites, download or use our web-hosted user interface located at https://www.spritz.finance (“App”), (together, our “Services”), Spritz Finance, Inc. ("Spritz," "we," "us," and "our") will ask for, collect, and store personal information about you (your “Personal Data”). We would not be able to provide our Services to you without the Personal Data you provide us, which is why we want you to know that we take our responsibility to protect your Personal Data very seriously. We also want to make very clear how we use your Personal Data so that you can make informed choices about your use of our Services.
If you do not want us to collect Personal Data from you or share Personal Data with any third parties or otherwise disclose your Personal Data, you should not use the App, visit our website, or apply or use our Services.
In the table below, we provide the list of categories of Personal Data that Spritz has collected within the last twelve months and some examples for a better understanding. We also have identified the main sources and purposes for collection:
The Spritz website and App are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use, sell, or share any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age 18 has provide Personal Data to us, we will delete it.
These tools allow us to:
• Provide you Services that allow you to email or chat with our customer service team
• Perform website analytics
• Improve the advertisements you see
• Prevent fraud and prevent attacks against our websites and Services
• Advertise Spritz products and services, and additional products and services from our partner companies
• Websites you visit
• Length of time the advertisement was visible
• IP Address
You can block cookies at any time using your web browser settings or App settings, but doing so may limit your browsing experience and your ability to use certain features of the App.
We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” or DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Spritz also uses Google Analytics. The following link explains how Google uses data when you use its partners’ websites and applications: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Your use of Spritz’s website is evidence of your consent to Spritz storing and accessing cookies and other information on your computer or phone and Spritz’s use of Google Analytics in connection with such activities. Please read the information at the link provided so you understand what you are consenting to.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Data. We limit access to your Personal Data to our authorized employees or agents and we contractually require our business partners and service providers to limit their use of your Personal Data. We also maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse, damage or modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or logging into the App. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages or app notifications from Spritz by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or notifications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
As a California consumer, you have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data subject to certain limitations under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”):
• Right to know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the Personal Data we have collected, used, disclosed or sold about you during the past 12 months:
• the categories and specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you;
• the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Data;
• the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the Personal Data;
• the categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Data; and
• the categories of Personal Data about you that we disclosed for a business purpose and sold to third parties, and the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
• Right to delete. You may request that we delete the Personal Data we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under the CCPA.
• Right to opt-out from sale of Personal Data. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data.
• Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
To submit a request to exercise any of the rights described above, you may email us at email@example.com. We will verify your identity before responding to your request by either verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file, or by requiring you to log into your account.
If any authorized agent submits a consumer request under the CCPA on your behalf, we require the authorized agent to submit the following information so that we can confirm their authority to act on your behalf:
• Evidence of authorization to act on behalf of the California consumer: (1) California Secretary of State authorization, (2) notarized written permission from the California consumer, or (3) power of attorney.
• Evidence of identity of the California consumer: (1) first and last name, (2) email address, and (3) password.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING SUPPORT@SPRITZ.FINANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.